Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008 Resolution

I did it, I was able to do my 2007 food blogging resolution! Most of my posts were late but at least I held on to making something new once a month.

For 2008, I will stick to the same resolution (maybe do even more than one recipe per month) but I will start peppering my posts with step-by-step pictures just to make things more interesting around here.

Happy New Year!

Posted by Maria @ 10:43 PM

Read or Post a Comment

halloooo! i love your (newish) blog! it's so bright and sunny in here :)

happy new year!

Posted by Blogger santos. @ 7:16 PM #
 

oh uh, newish to me. where have i been

Posted by Blogger santos. @ 7:17 PM #
 

Mariced!!! I just discovered this blog of yours. Oh gosh, what a scrumptious site. Keep doing this. You just might inspire me to start cooking and baking again.

Posted by Blogger gege @ 9:37 AM #
 
<< Home