Friday, January 05, 2007

new start

So, I'm resurrecting this blog. It all started as a New Year's resolution of some sort.

Not one to be big on New Year's resolutions, I usually have goals set every year. General goals mostly and half the time I achieve them and half the time, I fail miserably.

Realizing that I may need to be more specific to achieve the ultimate goal, I'm making things simpler this year.

One goal is to make one new recipe a month from the countless magazines and cookbooks I have. A friend of a friend found out about my resolution and made an awesome suggestion: take photos of the stuff I make and at the end of the year, make a calendar filled with each month's recipe and photo. Brilliant!

I figured this blog will make me accountable for my monthly goal.

I do have another goal. That is to do something towards my letterpress business each month. I will not necessarily blog about that here but I will list my goal for the month. And maybe some pictures.

Posted by Maria @ 3:06 PM